I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Untangling Knots

From the World Spirit Tarot, Justice:
I hate being wrong and I hate making mistakes, but as I look at this card I see a set of tilted scales and know something in my life is out of balance.  On the other pillar sits a book of fire, a record of all deeds both good and bad.  If I could look myself up in it, what would the tally be for being honest/dishonest, selfish/unselfish, and fair/judgmental?  Deep down I know that it is not integrity I'm dealing with, but the need to rectify a situation in which I have not been impartial and have been concerned for only my welfare.  Time to set those scales aright...

From the Mystic Glyphs comes "Backward:"
This glyph suggests that I have missed something important or need to make amends for some action.  I have a chance to make things right, to pay attention to details, and get back on track.  Better to untangle the knot I have now than wait until it has become a massive, snarled mess I can do little about...

No comments:

Post a Comment