I use tarot and oracle cards as tools for reflection and contemplation. Rather than divining the future, they are a way for me to look more deeply at the "now."
"The goal isn't to arrive, but to meander, to saunter, to make your life a holy wandering." ~ Rami Shapiro

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Anyone Have a Rand McNally?

From the Fairy Lights Tarot, the Three of Coins:
A fairy stops to ask a lion-like creature for directions along her journey. I am amazed by the amount of information available to everyone; there always seems to be someone who know something about everything if I'm willing to seek them out. Even if I'm trying to blaze a new trail and do something that has never been done before, it will serve me well to find out what to avoid so I won't waste my time. Support and resources are all around me if I don't let my pride get in the way.

From the Heart of Faerie oracle comes the "Prince of Light:"
The Prince of Light offers an egg of potential to those who desire it. But it will require effort to see results: patient sitting to "hatch" it, then work to "feed" it before it will ever survive on its own. It would be nice not to have to struggle with a new project or skill so much, but when I look back, I will see what I learned and experienced in the process was the greatest reward.

1 comment: